Monday, October 3, 2016

Self Introduction

About Me


My name is Ryan Taylor.  I am a graduate student in the Instructional Design & Technology program at Miami University in Oxford, OH.  I have my Associate's Degree in Pre-Kindergarten Education and my Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education.  However, I am currently a Financial Aid Counselor in the Financial Aid Office at Miami.  


Much like A Boy Named Sue, I am a girl named Ryan (my name came from the girl named Ryan from Ryan's Hope - an old Soap Opera from my mother's younger years).  I am currently engaged to be married to my partner, Meagen, with a set wedding date of November 23rd, 2016.  We have a son named Layne, who is in fifth grade this year!  



My family and I love to travel and discover new and exciting places.  This past summer, we took a family vacation to Universal Studios-Orlando, FL, specifically for the Harry Potter attractions, as my partner and son are infatuated with anything and everything Harry Potter!  By far, the best family vacation, ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment